Terms & conditions of use
These terms & conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms & conditions), & Jayden Wood, the owner & operator of this Website. Please read these terms & conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with & be bound by these terms & conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms & conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms & conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website & is not either (i) employed by Jayden Wood & acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Jayden Wood & accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website & agreeing to these terms & conditions, you represent & warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property & acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of Jayden Wood, our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms & conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code & software & any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights & other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission
- You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
- retrieve, display & view the Content on a computer screen
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of Jayden Wood.
- You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
- in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
- in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order;
- making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct & complete.
- You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms & conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms & conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Links to other websites
- This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of Jayden Wood or that of our affiliates.
- We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites & disclaim liability for any & all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website & disclaimers
- Any online facilities, tools, services or information that Jayden Wood makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” & on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects &/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility & satisfactory quality. Jayden Wood is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
- Whilst Jayden Wood uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure & free of errors, viruses & other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard & all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details & their computers.
- Jayden Wood accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- Jayden Wood reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products &/or services available. These terms & conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
- Nothing in these terms & conditions will: (a) limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from our or your negligence, as applicable; (b) limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or (c) limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
- We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, Jayden Wood accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms & conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms & conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms & conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms & conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms & conditions & no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms & conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms & conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, & the validity & enforceability of the other provisions of these terms & conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- This Agreement shall be governed by & interpreted according to the law of Engl& & Wales & all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English & Welsh courts.
Jayden Wood details
- Jayden Wood of 10 Beech Tree Drive, Shanklin, Isle of Wight, PO37 7DS operates the Website https://worldstardigital.com.
You can contact Jayden Wood by email on [email protected]